Ash has been a good puppy. He’s 6 weeks old today. We really can’t believe he’s that young.. We are doing our very best with him. This is mine and Chris’ first time raising a puppy, especially together. Honestly, I think the two of us are doing great! He can be a little bit of a hand-full sometimes, but what puppy isn’t? 🙂
A few things we used to take for granted before Ash:
– Toilet Paper
– Going barefoot
The list does go on.
We really cannot complain too much. We love our lives with him in it. He brings us a lot of joy.
What I’ve loved so far with him here:
– Waking up to his cutesy little face in the early morning, so happy to see one of us
– Warming up against him when I take him outside and it’s cold out
– Coming home from work to have Chris & Ash meet me at the door (probably Chris’ way of telling me his shift is over!) 🙂
– Seeing Honey & him get along ❤
– His smelly breath when he gives us kisses
– His howls when he wants our attention
– The way he gets frightened and runs under our legs for shelter
– His little grunts when we pick him up from sleepy naps